Work at Height/Technical Project Leader
Location – Huddersfield, HD4 7BH
Access North Group are on the look-out for a highly motivated Technical Project Leader to join the forward-thinking, motivated team; with a background of working in either the construction, outdoors or work-at-height industries.
Established in 2011 and recently awarded SME of the year, by Huddersfield Examiner Awards, Access North is a fast growing, family-run business in the heart of Huddersfield. Having setup in the recession offering predominantly maintenance services at height, Access North Structures has gone from strength to strength, with the launch of Access North Build in 2018; offering bespoke architecturally designed roofing and facade solutions.
The company has achieved award recognition for its success, with client demand stretching throughout the UK and overseas. The team is made up of enthusiastic, loyal and passionate folk, who look after both large and small clients across multi-industries.
The role would suit a determined team player with either a background in work at height, outdoors/climbing or construction background, who is hungry to develop and keen to part of this fast paced environment. Training will be provided to fill skills gaps/ensure ongoing professional development. The successful applicant must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Essential requirements are:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Confidence to be client facing, and to assess work required
- Happy to travel and have a varied role both on-site and in the office
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of using Cloud based software including MS Office, Google G Suite an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Experience of working in small team – ability to “muck in” when required
- Excited about a new opportunity
- Full, clean driving licence
- Must be local to Huddersfield, 30 mins max commute
- Understanding of industrial rope access or IRATA qualified an advantage
Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
To apply: Please email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline 31st January 2020.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.