Web Developer – Holmfirth
Lunar Media are looking for a Web Developer to be responsible for supporting and developing its core product, the Lunar CRM.
The Lunar CRM is a diverse and flexible product that has been developed following years of experience in the IT and Finance sectors. The web based Lunar CRM is provided to a number of successful businesses who require support plus guidance on how to best develop and configure the Lunar CRM for their businesses.
A successful candidate should have good communication skills, be self-motivates, a willingness to learn and the ability to work unaided.
- Communicate directly with Lunar CRM clients and partners in relation to system development and support
- Configure new and existing CRM layouts via the predesigned web interfaces
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Maintain a change log
- Report directly to the company Director
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of web programming and best development practices
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have excelent problem solving skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to use their initiative
Hours and Environment
Lunar Media are looking for a full time applicant. Regular hours of employment are 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday. Flexible working hours are available following a trial period. The role is available on an employed or self employed basis.
The applicant will be required to attend the main office in Holmfirth during the initial 3 month trial period. After this time they will be required to work mainly from home whilst attending the office on occasions.
£25,000 to £35,000 per year, depending on experience.
Full training of the Lunar CRM will be provided.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.