Web Developer – Holmfirth
Lunar Media are looking for a Web Developer to be responsible for supporting and developing its core product, the Lunar CRM.
The Lunar CRM is a diverse and flexible product that has been developed following years of experience in the IT and Finance sectors. The web based Lunar CRM is provided to a number of successful businesses who require support plus guidance on how to best develop and configure the Lunar CRM for their businesses.
A successful candidate should have good communication skills, be self-motivates, a willingness to learn and the ability to work unaided.
- Communicate directly with Lunar CRM clients and partners in relation to system development and support
- Configure new and existing CRM layouts via the predesigned web interfaces
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Maintain a change log
- Report directly to the company Director
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of web programming and best development practices
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have excelent problem solving skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to use their initiative
Hours and Environment
Lunar Media are looking for a full time applicant. Regular hours of employment are 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday. Flexible working hours are available following a trial period. The role is available on an employed or self employed basis.
The applicant will be required to attend the main office in Holmfirth during the initial 3 month trial period. After this time they will be required to work mainly from home whilst attending the office on occasions.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Full training of the Lunar CRM will be provided.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com adding “As seen on Holmfirth Events”, thank you.