Sewing Machinist required for the manufacture of pet beds and accessories. The successful candidate will have experience of using a sewing machine and overlocker and be able to produce a high volume of finished products.
As a sewing machinist/overlocker it will be your job to machine stitch products together into finished products. Working in a small team, you will also often be required to overlock, sew and finish an item.
You will receive full training on the finishing and production of the full product range.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to a high standard, paying attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly
- A good communicator
- Organised, self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience working with industrial sewing machines and overlockers
Full training will be given on start to finish production on each product. Full training on all machines and processes used.
This is a great opportunity to join a young vibrant Company – we’re growing and need the right people to help us build our business.
For more details about this position, please email CV to:
Contact Telephone Number: 01457 321 194
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £9.00 per hour increasing to £10.00 after 3 month probation period.
- Machinist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Meltham Mills, Meltham, HD9 4NY
- English (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour.
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application, thank you.