SECRETARY TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
Up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Secretary to offer secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director working alongside his Personal Assistant. It is a full-time office-based position requiring strong secretarial, communication and administrative skills along with a keen eye for detail and strong in task management. The role will also involve working as part of the wider Admin team providing support and essential cover during sickness and absence.
- Previous secretarial experience including audio typing
- Excellent communication, negotiating and relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, personable and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be willing to undertake diverse activities in a positive and flexible way
- Reliable with strong work ethics
- Attention to detail and dedication to providing quality, error-free work/work to a high standard
- Act with professionalism, discretion and confidentially at all times
- Driving licence
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Family-friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.