Sales Property Manager (or Trainee Sales Property Manager)
Do you genuinely care and take great pride in assisting clients and resolving problems with your expertise? Are you resilient, positive and friendly?
Are you the type of person who thrives on overcoming sales objections honestly, in a real-time, face to face environment? Are you looking for a high level of responsibility, ensuring your team meets financial targets?
Applegate Properties is an award-winning organisation. Our values underpin how we work and behave. They are at the heart of the Applegate Way. We love our process, work as one, strive for excellence, make it happen and genuinely care.
- Take an active role in generating new business. See new opportunities and convert them to business
- Lead the sales team to meet new business, financial and customer satisfaction targets
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Carry out property visits to advise new and existing clients on best marketing practice and have the ability to overcome objections face to face
- Oversee team daily workload to ensure completion in line with company in house process and policy
Key skills required
- Be an exceptional, confident communicator to an array of different clients, using strong influencing skills between parties to provide a positive outlook/conflict resolution
- Be highly organised in a busy, target driven office environment
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in generating new business
- Be self-motivated and keen to self-develop through training in an ever-developing industry
- Have a strong teamwork ethic and enjoy forging positive colleague relationships
- UK driving license and own vehicle with relevant insurance essential
- Have achieved NAEA Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales or have the desire and ability to complete this qualification with training and support
Please email CV with covering letter to email@example.com. You will receive an email acknowledgement and will be contacted within 14 days if a telephone interview is to be scheduled.
Sales Manager – £20,000 – £24,000 plus commission
Sales Manager Trainee – £17,000 – £21,000 plus commission
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.