Longley Farm Dairy
Longley Farm has been making great dairy products for over 70 years.
We are in the process of restructuring our office and sales team and we are looking for someone to join us with the possibility of progression into other roles as the team is redeveloped.
Sales and Administration Job Vacancy
In fulfilling this role the successful candidate will undertake the following activities:
- Answering the telephone promptly and professionally
- Taking customer orders over the phone accurately
- Processing deliveries/orders received by phone/fax/email/EDI
- Responding to and resolving customer queries and requests
- Reviewing and resolving stock movement queries
- Serving customers face to face and handling cash
- Processing, allocating and chasing outstanding payments
- Cashing up and consolidating with receipts, taking monies to local bank
- Providing other general admin duties
- Carry out ad hoc tasks and projects as requested
- Contributing to process improvement, including the implementation of new sales ledger and sales process systems.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Confident telephone manner
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office, experience of Sage 200 would be beneficial
- Good organisational skills, prioritising, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent data inputting and keyboard skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Ability to multitask and be a team player
- A can do attitude with the ability to offer fresh ideas
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate will need to develop skills and adapt to new challenges as the roles are restructured.
This job is full time (Monday – Friday 38 – 40 hrs per week)
Plus approximately 1 Saturday in 6 – (up to 5 hours only)
Please apply with cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing date: Wednesday 14th October 2020
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application