Job Vacancy to join our double Outstanding Day nursery
Part-Time Qualified Nursery Nurse
Greyfell Academy is a double Ofsted Outstanding private day nursery and has been established for over 17 years. We care for children aged 0-5 years old. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, person to join our dedicated team.
– Level 2 or Level 3 childcare qualification.
– Must have a good understanding of The Early Years Foundation stage and Safeguarding.
– Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
-Previous experience of working with children essential.
– Provide children with a safe environment to enable development.
– Give support to other personnel within the nursery.
– To implement the daily routine within the nursery.
– To become a Key Person and maintain the child’s Learning Journal and understand the child’s own abilities.
A DBS check will be carried out before employment and we will require two cleared references.
For further information please call Louise (Manager) or Arabella (Deputy Manager) on 01484 685383 or email your CV to Greyfellacademy@yahoo.com
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.