Part-Time Maintenance / Groundskeeper
We are looking for a reliable and flexible person to join our park maintenance and groundskeeping team at Holme Valley Camping and Caravan Park for the summer season.
- Initially, the job will be from now until September however it may be possible to extend this.
- Key jobs will include groundwork (sweeping, digging, mowing, strimming, etc), emptying bins and repairing items within the park.
- It would be an advantage to have basic D.I.Y. skills, gardening knowledge, and some experience at working in these areas.
- It is essential to be a friendly face to our customers (just like the rest of our team!).
- The post involves 10 to 18 hours per week (spread across 2 to 3 days).
- Shift patterns are variable but are from 9.00 am at the earliest and finish by 5 pm at the latest.
- Applicants will be required to work some weekends, school holidays and bank holidays.
The current pay rate is £9.00 per hour.
If you are interested in applying or require more information about the post, please call Ben or Naomi on 01484 665819.
Please mention you saw the job vacancy on Holmfirth Events when contacting.