Hey Days Nursery in Holmfirth is seeking a Part-time/Job Share Nursery Cook
The daily duties involve:
The preparation of fresh meals and snacks including breakfast from 8am. The applicant must have previous experience in preparing meals to include special diets and allergies. The applicant will hold a food hygiene certification and will be required to have a DBS and application onto the update service.
The hours are19.75 hours per week over 2.5 days ( holiday cover will be required) Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday.
- The role will also include ordering food online and products on a weekly basis when required
- Maintain high levels of hygiene
- Provide excellent levels of Health and Safety
- Work as part of a team
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To work closely with the manager and line manager to ensure the Vision and Mission of the nursery is delivered on a daily basis.
- Contribution to Menu preparation
.Required skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- The ability to communicate effectively with staff and children
- Food Hygiene is preferred
Hey Days Nursery is committed to Safeguarding children and families, and our Safer Recruitment process requires all employees to have an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks in line with our Recruitment policy. If you would like further information, please call 01484 689305 or email CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for this post is 14th May 2021
We are a equal opportunity employer
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.