Night Shift Line Operative – Shepley Spring
Working on a production line and/or within a production area, you will be involved in the processing, packing or despatch of our products.
Requirements of the role:
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
- Cleaning production areas
- Recording details onto production records
- Setting up specific lines
- Maintaining hourly records of production processes
- Manual Handling
The successful applicant will:
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Physically fit and able to stand all-day
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work quickly and accurately
- Communicate effectively
- Work as part of a team
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Able to carry out the tasks that would be reasonably required.
Hours of work will be 8pm – 8am.
Successful applicant will work 4 nights across the 7 day week.
If interest please email over your CV to email@example.com.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.