Abaris International is a small and rapidly growing retailer with over 17 years of experience supplying equipment for Height and Water Safety, Rope Access and Rescue. An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join our small but busy team. Candidates will need to be flexible, and organised, with an ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines. They must also be self-motivated and professional with good communication skills.
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase online organic growth through SEO
- Liaise with our appointed digital agency
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console analysis
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Ensure our Social Media is kept up-to-date
- Write online content for Blogs
- Produce short video clips
- Building and cleaning our sales database
- General day-to-day maintenance of website
- Accurately and consistently create and update products on the website, including pricing
- Produce and optimise images for our website
- Implement website design changes
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Sales order processing
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested within the scope of the business
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications
- At least 2 years business experience of copywriting and SEO
- Knowledge of SEMrush and Mailchimp (desirable)
- Digital marketing qualification (desirable)
- Previous use of a content management system (CMS)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
What will you get in return?
- 20 days’ holiday + plus bank holidays
- Holiday increase after 1 year
- Discretionary bonuses twice yearly after 1 year
- Workplace Pension
- Discounts on outdoor equipment
Salary range £17,500 to £23,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com attaching a covering letter and current CV, indicating current salary level.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.