Logistics Coordinator – Abaris International Ltd
Abaris International is a small but well established and rapidly growing retailer with over 15 years of experience supplying equipment and apparel for Height and Water Safety, Rope Access and Rescue.
An opportunity has arisen for a logistics coordinator to join our small but busy team. The successful candidate duties will include:
- Order picking, packing and labelling for dispatch
- Goods inwards tasks
- Stock replenishment and rotation
- Stock control
- General stockroom / warehouse administration
- Rope cutting and labelling
- Maintenance and cleanliness of stockroom / warehouse and shop
- Answering telephone calls and message taking
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested within the scope of the business
Candidates will need to be flexible, have an attention to detail, be organised with an ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines. They must also be self motivated and professional with good communication skills.
Qualifications / Experience
Educated to at least GCSE level to include English and Maths C grade or above
At least 2 years work experience
Working Hours – Monday to Friday (Normally 9-5pm but flexible working hours could be considered for the right candidate)
Salary – Negotiable (Dependent on qualifications and experience. Please indicate current salary level)
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com attaching a covering letter and current CV. Applications will be accepted until close of business Friday 6th July.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.