Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School is a purpose-built, private daycare nestled in the village of Honley, Holmfirth; accommodating children between the ages of three months and five years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join our existing team.
- Either full-time or part-time contract available
- Salary between £19,240 and £20,280 (based on a 40-hour contract)
About Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School…
- Ofsted rated ‘GOOD’ nursery
- Established in 2005 and have continuously provided a stimulating and caring environment to encourage inquisitive learners.
- Passionate about incorporating and demonstrating British Values through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
- All members of staff work closely as a team in order to maintain the nursery’s high standards.
Honley Day Care & Pre-Prep School is looking for a candidate who…
- Is able to consistently plan and deliver fun, engaging activities, which will enhance social and academic development for each child’s individual needs.
- Is passionate about the education sector and providing children with the best start to life.
- Is able to assess children accurately and effectively, in order to reflect on the needs, interests, and overall development of the member’s key children.
- Will ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines.
In order to appoint the perfect candidate, we offer flexible contracts and desirable rates of pay. We look forward to receiving your application and discovering what you have to offer.
Please contact email@example.com or telephone the setting on 01484 667300 for any further details.
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.