Kitchen & Bedroom CAD Designer
The Ideal candidate for this role will be very focused and organised and have an eye for detail, with a good knowledge of design and IT. A full clean driving License would be required for this role.
This is a varied job role involving:
- Being part of the front of house team in our showroom liaising with customers, listening carefully to what they want and understanding their needs to generate a home based measure for the sales designers.
- Producing scale drawings and 3D visuals using our Articad system.
- To work as part of a small team, learning product knowledge, controlling orders, liaising with suppliers to ensure smooth running of all projects.
- Due to the nature of the business physical warehouse duties will be involved.
The Perfect candidate will have the following:
- Have experience producing scale designs and 3D images
- Knowledge of Articad would be advantageous but not essential
- You must be able to work independently, prioritise and manage your own workload. You must be self-motivated and have excellent time management. A personable and confident character and work well as part of a small team.
- We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a genuine love of design.
Our showroom is open 6 days a week and Saturday work would be expected.
Overall, we are looking for someone who will be interested in using the latest Articad design system and creating 3D designs for our customer’s projects whilst learning the operational side of the business.
For the right person this is an excellent opportunity to come and join a business with over 25years experience in supplying and fitting quality kitchens, bedrooms & bathroom furniture.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to Expressions Kitchens & Bedrooms Ltd, 2 Meltham Road, Lockwood, Huddersfield HD1 3TJ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org adding “As seen on Holmfirth Events”, thank you.