Position: Housekeeper / Nanny
- Start Date: January 2021
- Dependant on experience
- Professional couple looking for an experienced Nanny/ Housekeeper (Mother’s help).
- This is a busy house with four children (one of whom has additional needs) and an old Labrador dog!
- The focus is on supporting Mum with housework and childcare.
Role and Responsibility
- Vacuuming and general cleaning
- Preparing, assisting and clearing down from mealtimes
- Making beds, laundry and ironing
- School drop off and pick ups
- Dog walking (often with buggy and baby)
- Taking older children to clubs e.g. swimming/ sports/ music
- Running errands
- Morning – 0700-1030 – Monday to Friday
- Afternoons – 2 to 4 hours on Two to Three days per week
- Standard hours c. 20-25 per week
- Occasional babysitting and weekend duties
Qualities we are looking for:
- Enjoyment of working in a family and a love of children
- An understanding and caring nature
- A positive, ‘can do’ / energetic attitude
- Organised and disciplined
- A desire to make a difference and complete each task to the best of your ability
- Full driving license and own car
- DBA Certificate
- Education to GCSE level minimum
- Experience of running a home/ assisting with housework/ domestic experience/ working with children
- References Required
For any questions or to apply please email email@example.com.