Job Title: HGV Rigid Driver (Class C)
Apply to: email@example.com
We are looking to recruit a HGV Rigid Driver (Class C). The ideal candidate will be an experienced Class C Driver, with 12 months experience and a clean driving licence. This role will also involve vans sales, driving 7.5 tonne vehicle to local businesses.
This is a challenging but rewarding role which would suit an individual who enjoys customer interaction and a degree of autonomy in their work. Our van sales drivers follow regular routes delivering
to a range of customers from small distribution centres to independent retailers, where the personal touch and excellent customer care is essential.
All candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be currently eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
All team members are expected to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility, with varying start times from midnight onwards. Although drivers work predominantly Monday to Friday, some weekend availability is also required.
The role involves:
- Driving HGV Rigid vehicles delivering stock to depots, wholesalers and businesses within the UK
- Driving 7.5 tonne vehicles delivering stock to local businesses within the UK
- Taking orders from customers and cash handling
- Fast paced physical work
- Completing multi drop deliveries and customer paperwork
- Daily vehicle and load checks including stock control
- Loading and unloading the vehicle
- Compliance with all road safety legislation
- Attendance and cooperation with the requirements of CPC training
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- An excellent approach to customer care
- Conscientious, positive thinking
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Effective and collaborative communication skills
- Pride in themselves, their work and our products
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org, please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application