Netherthong Pre-School & Playgroup are looking to recruit an Early Years Relief Practitioner for our busy setting.
- Applicants must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have experience of working with 2-7-year-olds.
- A sound understanding of the EYFS is essential, as is good knowledge and understanding of child development.
- Keyworker experience is preferable. A
- Applicants will be required to communicate effectively with both children and parents and have a strong ability to work as a team member.
- An understanding of relevant policies and awareness of relevant legislation is essential.
- The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the preschool team to provide safe, high-quality education and care of young children
- To work under the direction of the manager and the Deputy manager.
A DBS service check will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Any job offer will be conditional and be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory references.
This role is initially for 30 plus hours, term time with possible work in holiday club if needed. The pre-school is open Monday to Friday from 08.00 am to 17.00 pm, however, this is negotiable and may be subject to change. The salary is competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience.
The salary is competitive and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please contact Amy Charlesworth (Senior EYP) for further information and an application pack.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 23rd December 2020
Contact: Telephone 01484 680857 or 07808 005095, e-mail Netherthongps@gmail.com
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application