Directors Assistant/Office Manager
Up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual supporting the Managing Director in a fast-pace and short turnaround environment. Ideally suited to someone with previous experience of working as a senior level Secretary/Assistant or Office Manager however, finding the right personality fit is just as important.
This is a new full-time office based hybrid position requiring excellent secretarial, communication and administrative skills, a keen eye for detail and multi-faceted task management ability.
- Savvy with Outlook MS Word, Excel, Teams and Powerpoint proficiency
- Audio typing & diary management experience
- Experience in general management of office, property maintenance and third-party service providers
- A professional, discrete and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- High levels of confidentially at all times
- Excellent organisation skills and a multi-tasker
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Self-motivated & a quick learner
- Ability to cope well and remain calm under pressure and to turn work around quickly
- Be willing to undertake diverse activities in line with the needs of the role
- Reliable & trustworthy with strong work ethics
- Attention to detail and dedication to providing quality, error free work/work to a high standard
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Family friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.