Required to assist two, soon to be three small but busy online creative businesses.
- Making up boxes,
- Accepting and unpacking deliveries
- Cutting paper
- Making and packing orders
- Organising materials
The ideal candidate would:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment; We’ll have lots of orders to dispatch per day
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Own a car, not rely on lifts/public transport
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be self-motivated
Location: We are currently based at our home office in HD8 but are looking to relocate to a larger commercial office/studio in the coming weeks once premises has been found. The new premises will be based in the HD8 or HD9 area.
Hours: The successful applicant would initially be required to work 10 hours per week, ideally 5 hours per day over two days. However, there may soon be an opportunity to increase these hours.
£9.50 per hour.
How to apply:
- Send a recent copy of your CV
- A summary of why you’d like the role and why you feel you’d be a good fit for it
- Three words to describe yourself.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role would be offered on a self-employed basis. Role to start in March/April.
Please, add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.