Caravan & Motorhome Service & Repair Technician
Salary to be discussed and dependent on previous experience and qualifications
Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00 or 8.30 – 17.30 + Saturdays on rota basis 8.00 to 12.30.
Are you seeking full time employment, working for a company that values its’ workers and appreciates hard work? Peter Roberts Caravans & Motorhomes, in Huddersfield are a family run business, currently looking for a Full-Time Caravan and Motorhome Repair Technician to join our team of hardworking, and friendly staff.
The successful applicant will be required:
- To work to high standards on Customer’s vehicles – both caravans and motorhomes
- To have some proven technical ability, and be willing & able to learn new skills
- To have experience of working in a team, in a workshop environment
- To be punctual, reliable and enthusiastic
- To be willing to study and take examinations with a view to furthering their ability
Although previous experience is desirable, this does not necessarily need to be in the Caravan Industry, as we are willing to train the successful applicant.
Please apply in writing, with an up to date CV, along with a covering letter outlining any relevant experience you think will be of interest to us.
Applications by email please to email@example.com, adding “As seen on Holmfirth Events”.
We are looking to recruit for this position as soon as possible in January 2019.