A safe place for everyone to move, breathe, unwind, and most importantly be listened to.
We are here to share a movement experience with every body regardless of age, gender, conditions and background.
We pride that our classes are designed for all abilities. Our mission is to support you finding balance between mind & body.
With a variety of class options (from 1-2-1 to circuit and group sessions), you can feel rest-assured our team will help you reach your personal goals.
- Listing categories Health & Beauty, Local Services, Medical, Healthcare & Fitness
- Where are you located?
- We are at Unit 1 of the Sude Hill Mill. Our entrance is on Penistone road, opposite clay construction.
- Where can I park?
- There is plenty of free street parking all around the building. You can park at Sude Hill Road outside the church and then walk down one of the small alleys or you can park on Penistone Road next to the garden centre.
- How long are the classes?
- The majority of our classes run for 1 hour, with some yoga classes lasting up to 85 minutes.
- Do I have to bring anything?
- Nothing other than your lovely self dressed in comfortable clothes that allow you to move. Our studio provides everything else!
- What equipment do you have?
- The Pilates Apparatus we have in the studio consists of the Pilates Reformer, the Pilates Chair, the barrel, the tower, and the Cadillac. All are made by Balanced Body, one of the top companies when it comes to Pilates Apparatus. Their quality is second to none! Also, we have a variety of different Pilates & Yoga small props.
- What should I expect from a private session?
- One-to-one sessions are tailor-made to help you achieve your personal goals. Whether you’re new to exercise, want to improve in a sport, run a marathon, overcome an injury or simply want to enhance your posture. The use of the Pilates Apparatus will enhance your practise as you will experience all the well-known benefits of Pilates (strength, flexibility, coordination, balance, body awareness, improved movement patterns) but with the addition of increased precision and additional resistance & support.
- How do I book?
- You can book all your classes online via our website, call 07762327126 or email email@example.com. 1-2-1 can be booked by email or telephone.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- There is a 24-hour notice cancellation policy. Cancellations prior to 24 hours will receive a full credit towards future sessions. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded. Passes and offers are not refundable.