Salary negotiable (dependent upon experience)
Office Hours Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5pm)
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have forty years of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step after recently completing an NVQ or has a minimum of a years’ experience in an office environment. You will need to work well in a team environment where additional secretarial training can be provided to support the duties of this role.
This full-time position will require an excellent & professional telephone manner, administrative experience in using Word and Excel and the ability to multi-task in order to support our busy Administration and Asset Management teams.
- Previous administrative experience with Word & Excel
- Excellent telephone & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member whilst provide support to two departments
- Enthusiastic, personable and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of Professional Institute training/examination fees
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Family-friendly benefits
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.